- All products are added to your cart.
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE
The website is owned and operated by HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V.., business registration number, 70761000, Aerdenhout the Netherlands. Please be informed; when you shop items from the brand FLASH, your order will be processed by HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V.on behalf of Flash India, as official FLASH online shop. All names, brands, trademarks and logos on the website are the property of HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V.in the Netherlands or its associated companies and partners.
All names, brands, trademarks and logos are protected by copyright and/or registered trademarks and can only be used with permission from HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V.or the respective owner of such rights. The content of the website such as text, graphics, icons, images, videos, audio files and software are the property of HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V.or HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V.or their associated companies and partners. Downloading content from the website is only allowed for personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep the copyright intact. You may not copy, republish or distribute content from the website for public or commercial purposes or otherwise use the copyrighted content without permission from HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V.., HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V. or their associated companies and partners, as the case may be. HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V.makes no warranties regarding the accuracy of the information on the website. However, you are always welcome to contact us, if you find incorrect information on the website.
This page is owned by HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V.in the Netherlands. If the website links to a third party website, HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V.makes no warranties for the content of the third party website. These links are made for your convenience only, but it is at your own risk when you visit a third party website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SALE The below terms and conditions shall apply to all deliveries from HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V. 70761000, Aerdenhout the Netherlands.
1. Conclusion of contract A final and binding contract has been concluded between you and HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V. when your order has been confirmed by HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V.. HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V. will send an order confirmation to you by email when the order has been confirmed and shipped. The order receipt received immediately after placing the order does not constitute an order confirmation. You are only allowed to purchase products in the HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V. online shop if you are a private consumer, i.e. not a business customer.
2. Prices, taxes and delivery All prices are stated inclusive of VAT and other taxes. The applicable price is the one stated in the HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V. online shop in respect of the relevant product on the date of placing of the order. HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V. reserves the right to amend any prices incorrectly stated in the HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V. online shop. Furthermore, HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V. reserves the right to amend any prices, taxes and/or other costs stated in the HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V. online shop at any time, e.g. due to changes in VAT rates or other public fees and charges, increased costs or as a result of the general development in retail prices based on January 2018 prices in the Netherlands. Please note that some banks do charge a transaction fee for international transactions in our online shop. This fee is charged by the bank and will not be reimbursed by HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V.. For more information, please contact your bank.
When ordering goods in the HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V. online shop an amount will be added in payment of shipping costs:
• Home delivery (DPD): € 5,95 - free delivery on orders above € 50,00.
• Parcel shop delivery (DPD): € 5,95 - free delivery on orders above € 50,00.
• Express delivery (DHL): € 12,95
Hockey Creations B.V.does not assist in VAT refund for the purchase of products from our online shop, which are exported outside of European Union by individuals or corporate customers. This also concerns products, which are purchased with Click & Collect. Therefore HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V. retail shops offering the Click & Collect service are not obliged to assist in the refund of VAT on products purchased from Hockey Creations B.V..
3. Delivery HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V. will usually accept and ship the order within 1 working day . The usual time of delivery from the time of dispatching the order confirmation is:
• Home delivery, Parcel shop delivery and Click & Collect:1 day in the Netherlands and Belgium, other EU countries 2-3 working days • Express delivery:same day when ordered before 12am in the Netherlands and Belgium, other EU countries 1-2 working days .
HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V. reserves the right to prevent persons from shopping via the HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V. online shop. If ordered goods are out of stock, your order shall not lead to a binding agreement and HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V. shall not be obliged to deliver such goods.
4. Right of withdrawal
You have a right to withdraw from the contract entered into without giving any reasons.
• The cooling-off period is 14 days.
• This period is calculated as from the date on which you received the goods.
• If the last date where goods can be returned is a public holiday, a Saturday, Sunday, 24 December or 31 December, the deadline will expire on the following working day.
• The deadline has been observed if you send a message that you want to exercise the right of withdrawal before the deadline expires.
How do you withdraw from the contract?
• If you want to withdraw from the contract, please send an unambiguous statement to HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V. [HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V. A/S,: E-commerce Customer Service, email: [email protected] that you want to withdraw from this contract. In your statement please indicate your name, physical address, phone number, email address, order number and which products you wish to return.
• This statement can easily be sent to Customer Services via our Contact Form.
• Please be advised, that the address to which the unambiguous statement to withdraw from the contract must be sent, differs from the address for return of the products. The address for returning the products is listed below under ”Return of goods”.
• In case your goods have been returned to us without a statement that you exercise your right of withdrawal, we will regard the return of the products as a withdrawal from the contract.
• In case you have chosen the delivery method Click & Collect (collection of parcel in one of our shops) and you do not pick up your parcel within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery of the parcel to the shop, the parcel will be returned to the HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V. online shop. We will regard this return as a withdrawal from the contract.
• If you exercise your right to withdraw from the contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (excluding additional costs, if you have chosen a different means of delivery than the less expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without unnecessary delay and in any event no later than 14 days after the date when we received your request to withdraw from this contract. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment unless you have explicitly accepted otherwise. In any event you will not be charged with any fees as a result of the repayment.
• We may withhold the repayment until we have received the goods or until you have submitted documentation that the goods have been returned, as may be appropriate.
Return of goods
• You must return the goods to HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V. without undue delay and no later than 14 days after the date when you have informed us that you want to withdraw from the contract. Withdrawal from the contract will be deemed in due time if, before expiry of the 14-day period, you have handed over the goods to the postal services or other services having undertaken to be in charge of the dispatch of the goods to HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V.. To retain proof that you have withdrawn from the contract in due time, you should keep the receipt or return tracking number stating that you have handed over the goods to the postal services, etc., for the purpose of dispatch.
• In case of return HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V. will bear the direct cost of returning the goods (postage/freight), provided that you use our return label for the return of the goods. However, if you do not use our return label, you shall bear the direct cost of returning the products.
• HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V.'s name and address where to the goods must be returned: HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V. Return Department,
De Beverspijken 7d
5221 EE Den Bosch
• You are only liable for any impairment of the value of the goods caused by other handling than what is necessary to determine the nature, quality and function of the goods.
Specially made goods
• The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply for goods produced according to your specifications or with a clear personal touch.
5. Notification in case of non-conformity of goods On the basis of Dutch consumer sales law you are obliged to notify a defect in conformity to the supplied products in a timely manner, whereby a notification within two months after discovery of the defect will always qualify as a notice that is sent on time. The right to notify a non-conformity means that you may complain about faults or defects in the products, that have come to surface after delivery. If your complaint is justified, we will also reimburse your shipping costs, on the basis of the cheapest method of shipment. You can file a complaint by sending the return note (including the return code) and the defect product to the following address: HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V.
De Beverspijken 7d
5221 EE Den Bosch
If you no longer have the return note or the return label/postal sticker, please contact Customer Services to get a new one.
6. Customer complaints procedure
In case you disagree with our handling of your complaint, you have the option to contact De Geschillencommissie - The Dutch Foundation for Consumer Complaints Boards in order to lodge a complaint.
It is possible to submit a complaint to De Geschillencommissie at two specific Complaints Boards: • Thuiswinkel
• Stichting Webshop Keurmerk You can find information on De Geschillencommissie and the complaint procedures on their website here. Postal address of De Geschillencommissie: Postbus 90600, 2509 LP Den Haag. It is also possible to submit a complaint regarding an online purchase via the European Online Dispute Resolution platform, which you can acces https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.consumer.rights
7. Liability HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V. is not liable for any delays or for non-performance due to force majeure. For as long as a force majeure situation persists, HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V. is relieved from performance of its obligations. HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V. assumes product liability vis-a-vis you under applicable law.
8. Gift cards When purchasing a gift card in the HOCKEY CREATIONS B.V. online shop, you accept the general terms and conditions for gift cards. Voucher codes or any other kind of discount can not be applied to a gift card purchase.